.:Bliss:.

Monday, August 22, 2005

My wish list~

Alrites! Everyone is bugging me for my wish list so that they can have enough time to get my bday gift. * =D huggies* I know i'm very bhb here for setting up a wish list..anyway its only a 'WISH(ful) thinking LIST'.

ok, here it goes, i rank them in order of preference:

1. Kenzo Summer perfume
2. Sequined batik skirt from utopia (the purple style that Jo picked)
3. Embroided Jade necklace
4. Department store vouchers (Tangs/Taka vouchers preferbly)
5. Swaroski heart shaped pendant
6. Crabtree & Evelyn's goatmilk hand/body lotion
7. Loccitane's royal foaming jelly
8. Anything that is suitable for me!!

By the way ..its just a wish list so let's see if i am lucky enough to recieve any of the above. heez. =)

*I'll be updating this page and makanguru somewhere this week with more interesting stuff. hopefully i have the time lah~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home