.:Bliss:.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I am suffering from shopaholic syndrome

Argh! I'm going to be broke soon..real soon baby!! I'm going to list out the stuff i bought for the past 2 weeks..




I got this from chinasquare..lurve it to bits! Guess how much? Only 20 bucks!A disc shaped rose quartz stone attached with coloured swaroski crystals. Not bad ar...initially didnt feel like buying but its the temptation that rules my head and alot office ladies *those obasans!* were eyeing on this piece!..Of course..die die must buy! I saw it first! wahahahah...=p *Jo..is this the one ur refering to?*




Bought this toner today for $39.95..its all because i have BAD SKIN! I like Avene products and i guess i might get their cleanser/remover...powder and concealer blah! argh! i am spending like h20!




Saw this at OZOC..it was love at first sight @_@. It comes in 2 colours, green and red. Thanks a mil to siJie for choosing the right colour...RED! Tada! No regrets...its easy to match with my red and pinkie shades..heeez. How much i spent? $44 bah..after 10% discount.

Last but not least...i got a pair of shoes from Nine West ..ok no pics here because i am lazy to dig it up. =ppp Simple looking lah..after 50% discount is only $86++ ..ahem..=ppp

Ok..must cut down liaoz....

Its been a long time since i blog..so must write more~! My dinner last weekend at Esplanade br Ichiban Boshi was darn fulfilling. Not much food to intro here cos i felt like as if i havent eaten for days...




I love the interior design! Nice hor? =D Looks much much better at night!



Smurfie's mini fry set



My meal...pathetic huh? haha..like a pet cat..taking bits of smurfie's food.

alritey..i am feeling tired.. >_<''''
Makanguru will be updated soon soon.. ! Chotto Matte~

Cheerios!

3 Comments:

At 6:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't see any of the pics gal!!!!

 
At 6:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes gal!!!! that's the one that i saw!! i'm so glad it's u and not somebody else's who owns that unique piece!!!

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger chii~ said...

heheheeh....!! its still there means i shd be the rightful owner.. wahhahaha! =p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home