.:Bliss:.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A bad ending~

I look forward to 6pm everyday so that i can get back home asap! BUTS....Argh!! Today sux...big time~ I have to exchange my IC for a security pass before i can enter the building and vice versa after work. I dont know what's so special today, the queue at the greeter counter is freaking long, imagine i have to queue up to exchange for my IC will take up 10 mins of my time! And i am really really desperate to get home after recieving a urgent call..

UNFORTUNATELY..(i shall put it this way) my male colleagues took the same lift as me...

An exception, i have to cut queue. Alright i am morally wrong here, i should not cut queue BUT i am desperate! Partly also it takes less than 5 seconds to exchange for my IC, its not as if the security guard have to access the system or watsoever..The grp of my colleagues were behind me, thinking tt i can help them out as well. I didnt.

I passed him my card.

He ignored me and said loudly: "Who's next?"

I said: "Sorry, I am in a hurry."

He said loudly: "Can you be FAIR to others in e queue?!?!?!"

ok. My fault. But then i persist and shouted at him cos i am really really desperate to get home...cant he make an exception?? Its not going take like hours or even MINUTES to change for my IC right?? Cant he be flexible a little??

He's left with no choice but to give in.

Bet my colleagues have seen it all. They're gonna talk crap behind my back that i'm some shrew or bitch. Who cares? I aint like this unless i have my reasons k. haiz..anyway no difference lah, i'm condemned at my workplace liaoz..heng! i dint help my cols..wat for? its not as if they'll thank me or sth? Worst of all, i'm only carrying the shit for them.

Enough!!

NDP is ard the corner! Cheer up a little manz...this is hilarious..=p


New lyrics to National Day Songs

Sing them to remember their deceits and insults and refusals to
apologize.


-- Sing to "We are Singapore"


There was a time when Richard said
That TT Durai didn't do it, but he did
There was a time when Richard said
That NKF didn't do it, but they did
They built NKF, strong and rich, reaching out together
For more and more money


Chorus 1:
It is our money, it is our blood,
It is our kindness, it is our tears,
Don't take our money, to be your bonus
Don't cheat Singapore, Singaporeans



--Sing to "One people, one nation, one Singapore"


We've built NKF with our brains
With educated people from a rich lands
Strangers when we first began, now we're all con man
Let's reach out for Singapore, join our hands forevermore


Chorus:
Con people, con nation, con Singapore
That's the way that we believe forevermore
Every dollar and every cent, every woman and every man
Con people, con nation, con Singapore


And when the time comes for the trial
Say nothing, give only denials
We'll be united, hand in hand
We'll show the world just where we stand
And reach out for Singapore, join our hands forevermore

(Repeat Chorus twice)
Con people, con nation, con Singapore
--

--Sing to "A Place in My Heart"

Verse 1:
It doesn't matter where I fly from
It doesn't matter what I do
It doesn't matter what I believe in
It only matters how secret it is


Bridge:
It only matters I fly in business class
Upon each single flight I take
It only matters I keep it a secret
Enjoying up in the sky

Chorus:
Conscience has no place in my heart
I will always fly first class
Every mile I fly every secret I keep
There's nothing I can't overcome
Conscience has no place in my heart
I will always fly first class
If I'm sued and exposed I'm not worried
I know Choo Leng will always be there with open arms


Verse 2:
I'll always treasure those happy moments
I can remember all the flights
It doesn't matter I'm cheating
It only matters how secret it is

Repeat Bridge & Chorus

1 Comments:

At 12:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah....if i were the person behind u i wld ve butt u off..I absolutely detest pple who cut queues esp mine..wahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home