.:Bliss:.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Contradiction?

I dread going to work from now onwards cos my sup is bk from reservist. Argh!! How i miss those days when he's not around....Its not because i am lazy to do my work but just that my tolerance level towards him has reached its limits!

I stepped into the room this morning..here it goes~

sup (shouted across the room): "Why you are not here last friday?!"

me: "Cos its my birthday.."

sup: "did you inform anyone?!"

me: *doh!* "ya..i informed V.."

sup (looks at me suspiciously): "V didnt say anything u noe???"

sup: "next time remem inform at least 2 person.."

Its not my fault at all and why put it like as if i'm so irresponsible? Its unfair! My asst sup did not inform him when i was away..so in other words all the blame goes to me?? !@#%&@#..Anyway i am so glad tt my employment ends on 30 sept..i dont have to face those idiots anymore (i suffered lots of injustice at work!) but at the same time i'm sianz..why?


1. No $$$$ !!

2. Transport fee risk an increment (new job destination may be futher)

3. I may not get the same pay

4. I'm used to my own time own target slacky environment

5. I miss my self declared 1hr ++ lunch

6. I have to wake up much earlier in future!

7. No anime to pass time....waaaaaahhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home