.:Bliss:.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

A mean entry + sucky noodles

Today is the 'perfect' day of the week,miraculously it didnt rain a drop. It is also an important day for me, a day which i get to recieve my own Gohonzon. I should be happy and proud. Instead,i'm filled with mixed feelings. I cant even put a smile on my face, laughters everywhere makes me worst.

Thanks to my guardian angel (who played the role of my parents) waited patiently till to end of my ceremony and to all my supporters too! Love ya lots!

But,i feel alone. Really alone. It should be a family event and yet where are my parents? Gone with the wind...Living under one roof with a terrorist is a hell of my life..i suffered in silence for 22 yrs and still suffering..The Great Wall of China does nothing. It sits there silently minding its own business whether rain or shine. Well, tt doesnt matter to me...it doesnt affect me anyway.

Terrorists are sadistic creatures, making others suffer is pure pleasure and oh..how much they love it..torturing you emotionally and physically is a wonderful thing to do. That's insane! I hate terrorist to bits...when can i ever get outta this shit?? How long need i have to wait? How long? How desperate i wanna fight for my way out but i just dont have the ability to. So i'm back to square..i just have to wait for someone to rescue me. Who? When? How? All question marks and no answer...

*day dreaming*
The happiest day of my life is to break free from e rule of the terrorists! Woot! I'm free! I'm practically day dreaming for this everyday..every minute..every second. I want this day to come true and i want it to happen!

My mood sucks and everything sucks...had instant noodles for dinner. That's not the kinda stuff makanguru eats. No choice.

My life hasnt got a choice..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home