.:Bliss:.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

the attention seeker's thoughts

Just got a temp job to last me for a few weeks and i'm not satisfied with it. Not because i cant adapt to the change in my enviroment. I may seem unadaptable initially ..but somehow i'll work it out, you see~. I dont mind slogging my guts out..i'm serious (just like this one, i have to slog every single minute for that meagre $6.50/hr ..unlike the past i can watch anime and relax all day)
I've got a problem. A problem that is not even a PROBLEM to anyone out there..a thing where everyone deals with having a neutral state of mind. To me, its a challenge,whereby my enviroment and 'events' in a situation affects me a great deal. This problem coexists with my current job and thoughts of quitting fills up my mind for the past 2 days. (i start work this monday)
I am really lost...to quit means i'm jobless and i'll end up in a pool of debt...bills...groceries and stuff~
does anynone out there knows what i'm going thru? Even those closest to me have absolutely no idea..of cos i dont blame them..i have to solve this myself. But i will be very very happy if theres's some kind soul who's willing to lend me their shoulder to cry on.
I'm screaming for attention at every single minute..i need attention...I really do..

2 Comments:

At 12:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jia You Amy...heeez..

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger chii~ said...

thanks gal..~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home