.:Bliss:.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Getting ready

The 'long awaited' school life is back where i foresee the events that will happen in a couple of weeks. I miss doing lots of stuff such as taking care of slightest details which i usually do during the hols. I miss sun-tanning e plants in e wash area. I miss my cliques whom i wont get to see for a module. I miss playing maplestory. I miss my late morning sleeps. I miss blogging with lotsa pics. I miss my noon shopping and tea. I miss evening tv shows. I miss lazing and stoning around.... lots more to miss~
A new semester by now shd be a pretty normal thing to me but i feel as though i'm moving on to another world.Thoughts of being haunted by a sense of insecurity and uncertainty filled my head. Sounds crazy. So I said to myself 'Stay positive, advance, smile and things will work out somehow.' Seriously, i'm so deprived of sleep cos sleep is everything to me. Usually i'm hyper-energetic, running out after morning class for a mega pig-out. As for today, I came back hm and vegetate. =.='''
I need my momentum back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home