.:Bliss:.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

its getting dreadful

I dont know wat e shit is happening to my life now..my health has gone topsy turvy since the holidays started. Keep getting knee aches whenever i walk longer distances, my guess is the thinning of my cartilages, i'm not sure. It hurt so terribly that i have diffculty climbing e stairs esp going downwards. I should see a doc but i HATE seeing doctors eversince young and i will never unless my condition is out of hand.
Another thing is i've been hit BIG time by an insomnia bug. Its been 2 weeks and my sleep has been floating throughout e nite. Toss n turn till 4am and i jus cant sleep. Any useful comments please? i need it desperately. No to sleeping pills! >_<''''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home