.:Bliss:.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Wake up!





There's this saying "The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship". Perhaps i've been wandering about too often alone..such that i dont even know what is a sincere friendship. Simply, what is friendship. How much i miss those days while i'm hanging out in an all-girls group, from makan, ktvs, entertainment, shopping etc.. everyone has a part in it. There's always somebody there to cheer for your joys and shoulder your sorrows. Eversince i left jc, they have faded from my life, totally lost in contact, which is sad. Actually, i do miss them but i've no idea where they are. There are lots of friends flowing into my life but whom can i build a sincere friendship with? I had a terrible time this week struggling with my emotions and thoughts. Perhaps i think too much and expect alot from others..therefore resulting myself to step back from this world. My apologies to you (you know who you are) who have to tolerate my nonsense during that period. Guess its time for me to wake up, get a life and stop wallowing in self pity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home