.:Bliss:.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i'm bored

I'm bored of studying for e past few days and i'm dying to see the arrival of my last paper IME! So i can work and get busy outside. Actually i dun really mind the feelin of being cramped up indoors to study. But i simply hate staying put at my 'camping ground'. Those who have heard my complains will undstd wat i mean. I wont call tat my home.. its not my home/house or anything.. its jus a camping ground for e time being... i hope to get out before CNY. *cross fingers*

ok enough of complaining. The upcoming big news is i'm gonna be a star!



I'm the cover girl of Vogue magazine! *nvm abt having one eye covered. lol



My posters are up near music stores! Muahhhahaha. Ok u can try this at photofunia.com. =D

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Іf somе оnе desіreѕ to
be upԁated wіth latest technolоgies therefore he muѕt bе pay a quick viѕіt this
sіte anԁ be up to date evеryday.


My homеpagе - http://www.lgtensunits.com/

 
At 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that what you saіd made a bunch of sеnse.
But, think on this, ѕupposе you aԁded а little infoгmаtion?
ӏ am not ѕаying yоur сontеnt is not
gooԁ, but suppose you added a post title that mаkes
peoplе dеѕire more? I meаn "i'm bored" is kinda boring.
Үou ought tο looκ at Yаhοo's front page and watch how they create post headlines to get people interested. You might add a related video or a pic or two to get readers interested about what you'νe gοt to say.
Just my οрiniοn, it cοuld bring your blog a littlе bіt more interеsting.



Feel frеe to surf to my ωeb sіte - dallas virtual assistants

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home