.:Bliss:.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Jus let me rant - i'll be a meanie here

I love rainy days, i'll get gloomy skies and cool fresh air. Of cos not to rain nonstop for the past 2 days?!? This is irritating. I got to know a new group for HMT(History of Mgt), good news is.. no worries for e upcoming grp project. It seemed impossible but this is my good fortune which i've accumulated thru my practice to know pple in a 'warped' class. I'm thankful tt i dont have to lower my dignity and beg others to take me in. Rather i should be happy and appreciative but...........

Sidetrack abit, I love history but i dislike studying the ideas of Sun Tzu and Socrates. Lessons are kinda boring, the textbk looks like a dictionary and my group mbrs are boring pple as well. Pengz.

Gal A and gal B knew each other since last yr. Gal C is in need of a grp, so she joined us as well. I find A quite okay, at least she'll try to give others some attention. I dont know how to describe B (a foreigner who desperately wanna learn to speak mandarin), she turned me off since e 3rd day of sch. Imagine.. she can repeat the same topic over and over again.. at most she jus rephrased it..

here's an EXAMPLE, B asked: "Hey, how do you say 'how are you?' in chinese?"
A: "Its 'ni hao ma'."
B: "Then how do you say 'no prob' in chinese?"
blah blah blah~ I'm not biased against pple who are trying to learn mandarin but not every single sentence please...and not continuously for 3 days please? Maybe she has been doing this eversince she knew A.

Apparently, A does not mind at all and she finds it amusing. I salute her. Frankly, I cant tahan beating ard e same topic for more than 5 mins. B can repeat it from morning till noon. Pengz. During break today she said e same thing, lunch time also e same thing. Kaoz. My ears ached terribly, for goodness, go sign up for mandarin lessons! You know wat? you cant imagine this, we spent like more than 30mins on e whole, teaching her how to pronounce each word and putting them into sentences. They can still laugh over it. I jus cant. Too ridiculous.
0_o''' I give up.

Gal C reminds me of my ex-classmate, Joyce, from SP. =.=''' I'm NOT saying i'm e best here, picking at others' fault. Jus tt, it 'sianz' me somehow. C is generally okay but alittle wrong frequency between us. Haiz. Well, I sympathized her cos she seemed not to have any cliques in sch and she wanna be accepted in a grp.

I understand her feelings cos i been thru it. I've been rejected be4 and e feeling sux. Jus sux. Yet, i feel helpless. I wanna help but i dunno how to. I cant 'glue' myself to a person, i need space, i need variety. yah.. at most i try to do wat i can to help.

This puts me in 2 diff positions at e same time. It's really tiring. I sorta end up not knowing which is ME..Whom i shd be.. maybe i think too much.. Amy cant be halved. My bad habit start kicking in, i ponder deeply.. deeper and deeper each time. I miss my piggies (Clarice, Jas and Zhiyun), we can chat anything under e sun, even during lectures which is not encouraged. As for my HMT group, history is boring enuf, not being able to gossip is worst. They are super attentive in class.. which stressed me somehow... I CANT KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT DURING LESSONS. grrrrrr~

It's not at all convenient to rant over this during breaks which is e best time to bitch abt. I know gossiping is bad for health but it's more interesting than serious talks, dun u think? =p Walls have ears, so play safe. No names revealed but its still private to me so those who have access to my blog will noe wats happening.. hmmm.. hopefully i'll have e strong life force to breeze thru this..

*Muaccckkks! i heart heart my piggies, i may sound alittle creepy here but i'm really lucky to know you gals whom have brought me joy and laughter in sch. Though i sleep earlier than u all, haha, but i wont forget e give and takes.. e tolerance we had for each other..e encouragement and little bday celebrations we have. Yeah. I appreaciate every bit and will treasure everyone of you. Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home