.:Bliss:.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Experiences @ Hongkong - Part 1

CLICK TO ENLARGE



Hey hey! I'm back to sunny Singapore! It was cold at HK, temp range from 15 degrees at nite to 20degrees in the day. As i have a low tolerance for cold, for me its like chilling my arse off esp when the cold wind blows. I have to apply lip balm like every 10 mins? damn.. my lips cracked n peeled n feels like crap. But i simply love cold places during christmas season! Seeing everyone ard me in their thermal wear makes christmas feels real at least when u compare it with Singapore.

i'm glad i can speak fluent cantonese so language is not a problem. Anyway they understd Chinese n English as well. Oh, sidetrack abit, i met Gigi Leung in person at the Marc Jacobs shop! Piang! I wanna take a pic with her actually, but hmm.. just feel a little paiseh to do so. haiz.

Back again, in HK, most shops are open till 2am and the streets are always crowded. I tend to forget where i am gg most of the time cos every street looks identical with their gigantic neon lights, so i cant lose my map. This is my second visit to HK and i'm glad their customer service quality improved loads! Which is good news. The bad news is, i think the food hygiene level is still far from acceptable. A couple of times i get stomach upset which is rather irritating esp whilst i'm on a trip. Maybe i'm weak. And toilets are not easily accessible in HK, So be thankful for being a singaporean. There aint any toilets in their MTR and even in some shopping malls. The staff use their personal staff toilets and the public gotta settle it elsewhere. The nearest toilet wld take like 20mins walk away to the next shopping mall. -_-''' I dint buy much stuff from HK, in terms of currency wise, not much cheaper than SG anyway. Just bought 2 fake branded goods, lolz, and a gift for my bestest fren's bday next mth. Abt getting fake branded stuff, there is plenty at Ladies Mkt. I came across a 'stall', just a table with a pictures of branded bags. I was tempted to take a look and an innocent looking gal was trying to get me. She said if i'm interested i can see the real stuff in a 'showroom'. So she brought me secretly to a sleazy looking run down building, climb up to the 3rd flr. She unlocked the main door and i saw a variety of fake branded bags stack neatly on the shelves. Wow! Eye opener, this is pretty common in BKK too. Yup, i made my choice and purchase one for SGD$90 but i was kinda stupid not to bargain any further. -_-''' Nvm, i shall learn frm this lesson.




Stay tune for my next upcoming entry. Dont miss the foodie part! I've got loads to recommend! cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home