.:Bliss:.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Had a great brunch at Canopy's today! I shall let the pics do the talking..too tired to elaborate in detail. Sidetrack abit.. i just wanna enjoy these few days, every minute and second of it before the HELL DAY starts. =S grrrrrr~

Photobucket
Strawberry juice and Cafe Latte.

Photobucket
Egg Florentine - Soft poached eggs on English muffin with spinach and hollandaise sauce.

Photobucket
Homemade sticky date pudding - with butterscotch sauce and accompanied with vanilla ice cream.


**Images taken under natural lighting with ISO200, slight improvement. =) My 'lousy' +2Diopter can be quite okay after all. =p
I hope by next yr I can get my first 60mm macro lens. I really hope!

2 Comments:

At 3:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog
soon but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.

P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!



Look at my page コーチ 店舗

 
At 3:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure.
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Check out my webpage クロエ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home