.:Bliss:.

Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm free!!

Awww.. the long waited day has arrived. Finally i can take a short break be4 planning for the coming exams in 3 weeks. I'm so so happy to sit and blog rite now. Let me update on some of my experiences for e past few weeks. =) Phew~ Stupid HMT was thrown into the BBMFT bin this noon.. wat a relieve. I can say we'll prolly get at least a credit. I dont enjoy the process at all.

It was hell going thru it..this is the first proj that drove me nuts. I face the responsibility to take care of 'D' who refuse to cooperate with me. The 'smart' ones jus dun wanna get involve..in return they implied tt i am e difficult person to work with. I was tempted to put my hands ard D's neck but think of it, she apologised to me yesterday for her mistakes. At least she's human.

I wonder does 'smart' people understand e meaning of humanity? To them, knowledge is power. Without knowledge, you're just a bum.

Besides struggling with sch work, i have to handle the emotional side of myself and my frens. It was challenging. At last, she agreed to join me for mtg at bedok. It was a poignant moment which i'll always remember. Thru my practice, i've learnt the meaning of humanity. It was simply too cruel to ignore and mind my own business. I cant leave someone alone who was struggling emotionally for days. Good news is, I'm happy that she has regained her strength day by day. =D

It was a stormy journey for the past 2 weeks.. now i'm glad it has been lifted..the next challenge will come in next sem.. certainly i hope there will be improvements by then.


*Good news! Citrusbar will be officially launched in late May 2007. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home