.:Bliss:.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Parsely VS Chicken drumstick



Au contraire to Xiaxue's anti-parsley movements..i'm a supporter of parsley known as Petroselinum crispum. Majority of our population just dont like parsely to be added into their meals..they feel tt it stinks.. haiz.. well, different people have different taste. To me, i love its fragrance and the 'kick' it gives. Its a 'must add' to make food taste better! Just like chilli sauce.. Its often added in noodle soups, mee rebus, and chicken rice.The more the better!!

When comes to chicken meat... I HATE CHICKEN DRUMSTICK!! Its costly and the taste jus sux..I dont eat chicken chop..cos its from chicken thigh meat w/o the bones...i dont eat chicken burgers that use chicken thigh patties. Some cant tell the diff but i do! I'm particularly sensitive to its taste..its just makes me wanna puke..i dunno why.. Perhaps again...different people different taste.. or maybe some may feel tt i dont appreciate good food.. *call myself a makanguru* LOLZ..

On the whole, maybe i'm just different from the usual group of people. What can i say?? I'm 'Unique'.. WAAAHAAHAAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home